Subject: Re: Please answer me...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 09:36:35 -0400

re: Your Questions and the FAQ

Fire away!  There IS no FAQ or at least one that matters any.  No one has
stepped forth to take on the responsibility.  I'd do it if I had any time
left to do anything.  :)

Dan

Okay; here I go. One of the things that has stumped me most is that if I put a 
bone in a model, resizeit, position it etc and then assign it ("r") and then 
keyframe it (all this according to the manual) and then the moment I leave the 
bone goes back to it's old shape (always 1m) and takes the model with it in 
size! Is this a bug?

When will we be able to import 3ds or at least DXF files?

Hi-Lo

[email-masked]

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]